FURTHER INFORMATION & DISCLAIMER
Interested parties are asked to undertake discreet customer visits in the first instance. All formal viewings must be arranged by prior appointment via Everard Cole following receipt of indicative offers. Under no circumstances should any direct approach be made to any tenants or staff directly.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale, being under the ownership of tenants, unless expressly owned by Admiral Taverns. Any finance or lease arrangements are detailed in the Data Room.
The properties have been elected for VAT and it is anticipated that the sale will be treated as a TOGC (Transfer of a Going Concern).
Anti-money laundering regulations
In accordance with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations, evidence of identity and source of funding will be required from all parties submitting offers.
Approximate Floor & Site Areas
Approximate floor areas for each property are based on advice previously provided to the Vendor. All areas are for information purposes only and have not been independently verified by Everard Cole. Interested parties are not entitled to rely upon these areas and any purchaser should undertake their own independent measured surveys to verify this information prior to exchange of contracts.
Location and Ordnance Survey Plans
Experian Goad Digital Plans include mapping data licensed from Ordnance Survey with the permission of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office. © Crown Copyright and Experian Copyright. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Everard Cole
Everard Cole on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property who’s Agents they are, give notice that:
- These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract
- Details are given without any responsibility and any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them
- No person in the employment of Everard Cole has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT
The material provided by us is intended for the sole use of the person or firm to whom it is provided. Any reproduction or distribution of this overview, in whole or in part, or the disclosure of its contents, without our prior written consent is prohibited. Nothing in this document constitutes valuation, accounting, legal, regulatory, planning, tax or other advice.
Everard Cole do not accept any responsibility to any person for the consequences of any person placing reliance on the content of this information for any purpose. The information contained in this document, including any data, projections, and underlying assumptions has not been independently verified and are based upon certain assumptions, and analysis of information available as at the date of this document, and reflects prevailing conditions, and our views as of the date of the document, all of which are accordingly subject to change at any time without notice, and we are not under any obligation to notify you of any of these changes.
Originally prepared October 2021
PROCESS & TIMESCALES
- All interested parties are invited to register their interest with Everard Cole
- A Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) will be required from all appropriate parties who satisfy requirements of Competition & Markets Authority (CMA)
- Access to the Data Room will be provided upon a signed NDA
- Offers are invited for individual properties, subject to any lease or tenancy agreements that may be in place, or alternatively for the grouped properties
- The disposal is necessitated out of competition issues. As a result, the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) requires the purchaser to warrant within the sale agreement that it has the financial resources, expertise, incentive and intention to maintain and operate the Property(is) as part of a viable and active business in competition with the Vendors, in the operation of pubs.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
All offers should be submitted in writing, sent via email and contain the following information:
- The name of the proposed purchaser and any relevant background information
- The names(s) of the property/properties which are of interest
- The price/premium being offered exclusive of VAT with adjustments for capital allowances and debt
- Whether the offer is inclusive of fixtures and fittings
- Proposed timetable for exchange of contracts and completion of the transaction
- Any conditions attached to the offer
- Proof of funding
- Solicitor’s details
Only after an indicative offer has been submitted will formal inspections be facilitated. Please note that our clients are not obliged to accept the highest offer, or indeed any offer submitted for the properties.
For all enquiries please contact: